Welcome

I'm truly giddy to welcome you to this brand new wonderful store, the Chic Shack- which is the brainchild of Rhonna Farrer and Amy Miles. You'll love the eye candy you can buy here!
So what we have here are Rhonna Farrer designs - to put on your walls to decorate your home. Amy produces them in vinyl that is specially made to adhere to flat surfaces (walls, mirrors, wood...). Each time we present a Rhonna Design on this site, you will find an idea gallery to get the creative juices a flowin'!

This is a supplemental site (and let's face it -it's cuter). The actual store front is at ETSY where you can find exact sizes and prices of the chic designs.

Our debut Rhonna Design is -
DAMASK.

So browse and enjoy!
Hope you love it as much as we do.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

damask {idea} gallery



shop now! buy here.



















we've shown many ways
to chic your shack here.



















perfect in a bedroom























as a wallpaper


















or just alone...




















two flanking a m
irror





















a kit spicing up a ba
throom
























de*vine in the dining room

















traveling up the stair wall




























as a medallion in the entry























peeking out of a picture

























how 'bout framed?


















love this grand entry

4 comments:

Kimbo said...

I want them NOW!!! ALL of them!!!
WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!

emily said...

I'm Dying over these and the new rooms you have added!!! The pink room is my favorite. Can I add this site to my blog??? CAN'T wait to have a house I can use these in!!!

CatherineS said...

I love all of these! Cannot wait to make some etsy money to spend on these fun damask designs to decorate my walls!

Meredith said...

I love all the new pictures. I cannot wait for new designs to show up...